Coastal Wildflower Day & Earth Day Festival
- Saturday, April 16, 10am to 4pm, Half Moon Bay State Beach
Audio Classes For Download
Audio Class: Imagination Expansion - Learn why imagination is not just for artists, but is VITAL for your health, success, love, and joy. Learn what you can do to activate and expand your imagination. Explore what we THINK is imagination versus what true imagination is, and go through an exercise in which you create your thriving year, already fulfilled.
Audio Class: Renegotiating Love
- Learn about the silent agreements you have made about love, how these agreements actually create what you've been trying to avoid, and how to renegotiate these agreements into the love you have always desired. Includes 60-minute mp3 and 3-page pdf worksheet.
Breema Bodywork & Art Retreat on the Coast - Saturday, March 12, 2016
, a two-part retreat. You may choose either one or both parts of the retreat to participate in.
New Year New Vision PLAYshop 2016 - Saturday, January 23, 2016, 1pm to 4pm, at New Leaf Community Classroom, Half Moon Bay. Renew and Reclaim Your Vision for 2016…
Workshop presentation at Imagery International 7th Annual Conference: The Heart of Imagery - October 30-November 1, 2015, Vallombrosa Retreat Center, Menlo Park, CA. Workshop title: "Imagining From Your Wild Heart".
Fall class series at New Leaf Community Classroom Half Moon Bay:
Whole Body Listening - September 2015
Mental Hygiene - October 2015
Renegotiating Love - November 2015
Reclaim Your Heart's Highest Choice - December 2015
Free classes at New Leaf Community Classroom Half Moon Bay:
Unleash Your Purpose & Passion - May 2015
The Blank Page - June 2015
All About Imagination - July 2015
The How of Courage - August 2015
WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN ARTISTS & CREATORS: Creating From Presence - Explore Mind, Body, Feelings & Your Art-Making ,
Sunday, April 12, 2015, 1pm to 4:30pm, at The Breema Center. See photos of this event
17th Annual Integrative Medicine Network Annual Conference at UCSF Saturday, April 11, 2015, 8am to 5:30pm - "The Healing Power of Sound and Listening" workshops and participation in the Integrative Medicine in the Community panel.WORKSHOP: Listening & The Language of Love
Free Friday Talk: Receiving The Love That You Are - Friday, February 13, 2015, at Prajna Center for Yoga & Healing Arts, Belmont, CA
- New Year New Vision 2015: A Vision Board PLAYshop
Saturday, January 24, 2015, Half Moon Bay. Imagine and create your best 2015...NOW.
Artist Open Studios , November 22-23, 2014, Colony of Coastside Artists, Half Moon Bay, CA
Sixth Annual 50|50 Show
Sanchez Art Center
, 1220 Linda Mar Blvd, Pacifica, CA. I made
50 small artworks (6"x6") in 50 days
, and they will be on display (and available for purchase) from August 22 through September 28.
See details of the show here>>
Creative Conversations 2014
- FREE monthly telegatherings to dialog about living creatively and awakening to your own creative potential...one moment at a time.
See list of 2014 dates & register>>
The Energy Gardeners' Club
- Experiments to cultivate the seeds of magic in your life. Inspired by the success of the E-Squared Book Club, this series will continue the practice of energy experiments to cultivate the seeds of magic in your life, while connecting in nature, and creating a circle of support to empower your actions.
Learn more & register>>
Play The Wrong Note: Daring Adventures in Learning, Failure & Creativity
- Presentation at Bay Area Society for Organizational Learning. Friday, September 19, 2014, at The HubSF.
Learn more here>>
Moments of Presence: A Traveler's Art - Slide presentation and art installation from 7 weeks in Thailand and Laos. Two showings: April 17 & April 20, 2pm to 4pm, Half Moon Bay.
Planting Seeds In Your Energy Garden: A Vision Board & Creativity Workshop
- Saturday, March 29, Prajna Center for Yoga & Healing Arts, Belmont, CA.
New Year New Vision PLAYshop
- Sunday, January 12, 2014, Half Moon Bay, CA (Coastside Photography)
Monthly free Q&A calls in 2013
- Join me on the phone each month where I will answer YOUR questions!
E-Squared Book Club: 9 Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments in 7 Weeks
- Exploration of Pam Grout's
New York Times
bestseller. Bring your curiosity for how your thoughts can create your reality. Each week we conduct one of the energy experiments from Pam's book and share our results.
Beyond Knowing: Many Paths to the Present Moment
- November 1st to 3rd, 2013, Half Moon Bay, CA. Oceanside Retreat with Dr. Lisa Chu. Limited to 6 participants. Explore whole-being presence, engagement of the five senses, and practice embracing the beauty and terror of Not Knowing.
Living Your Vision: A Workshop To Bring Your Deepest Visions To Life
- Workshop teaching how to amplify the effects of a completed vision board and use energy to bring your deepest visions to life with ease.
Inviting Joy, Cultivating Courage series
- Practice everyday courage and invite joy into your life by entering the present moment. Each session will explore a gateway to the present moment and give opportunities to practice everyday courage, through experiential exercises.Bamboo body+soul, 799 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019. Generosity-based offering.
Experience Breema - The Art of Being Present
. Free experiential open house presented by Certified Instructors from
The Breema Center
. Bamboo Body+Soul, 799 Main Street, Half Moon Bay.
Download the flyer here>>
The Awareness Network
Community of Infinite Spirit
1540 Hicks Ave., San Jose, CA. Talk entitled: "Learning To Play The Wrong Note: Discovering the Power of Sound for Healing and Liberation".
SoulBodyMind Salon series
- Discover practical ways to connect with your body’s wisdom, cultivate mental clarity, and take actions toward your soul’s true desires. Each evening will focus on a different theme: Your Body's Truth, Cultivating the Garden In Your Mind, The Art of Soul-Care, Listening With Your Whole SoulBodyMind.
VISION BOARD WORKSHOP: Envision Your Authentic Self, Create Your Authentic Life
Prajna Center for Yoga & Healing Arts
, Belmont, CA,
Download the flyer here>>
New Year's Day "Living Life True"
in Belmont, CA - meditation, gentle yoga, storytelling about living an authentic life, and creation of New Year intentions/offerings. With Yiwen Chang, Priya & Francisca Friday-Pabros, and Jovani.
Yoga and Healing Sound class with Yiwen Chang at Prajna Center
in Belmont, CA - a gentle flow yoga class, taught by Yiwen Chang, accompanied by live improvised music and healing sounds that I provide.
The Whole Person Retreat
All-day retreat for women, co-led by Johanna Beyer and Eliska Meyers, at
, Woodside, CA.
Photos from 2012 here>>
"A Place To Play" - Community circle of creative expression and collaboration, using sound, voice, and music improvisation.
Healing Sounds: Study & Practice of Tibetan Sound Healing for Self-Care and Creativity -
Sound-based meditation class
Physician Burnout: Get the 411 Before It's a 911
- FREE coaching calls for medical students, residents, fellows
Resources for Physician Burnout and Wellness>> - free downloadable recordings and links to helpful articles Music Improvisation for Everyone
- public 3-hour workshop
Elements of Music Improvisation: Class Series
- 6-class weekly series on elements and practice of music improvisation
IMPROVisE Your Life with Music Improvisation
- 5-class weekly series on applying the principles of improvisation to improve your daily life
Sounding for Self-Care Circles
- community building through healing sound, voice, and music practices