http://badasiandaughter.com. I came up with the idea and bought the url months ago, and even had a first attempt over at wordpress with http://badasiandaughter.wordpress.com. This time, I knew what the message was going to be, and tumblr.com provides the best format for creating short, frequent posts in a variety of media - video, quotes, text, and my favorite, chats (sharing conversations in a screenplay-like format). My intention is to create an inspiring, healing community for Asian American women who have tried their whole lives to be "good", done everything they were supposed to do, achieved success in the forms they were told to, and still find something missing in their lives. Together we will discover all of who we are, and unlock the keys to our own unconditional joy, peace, and freedom....B.A.D.ness and all. Continue reading "Announcing…Bad Asian Daughter!"
FRAZZLED, rather than dazzled, by the holidays?This course delivers 12 daily doses of practical wisdom to help you reclaim your own joy during the holiday season, no matter how crazy it gets. It's like having a daily coaching session to help you maintain your peace and clarity through the holidays, within the privacy and convenience of your own computer, iPad, or web-enabled smart phone, and at an INSANELY affordable price. If you have ever experienced overwhelm, dread, emotional volatility, and high levels of stress around the holidays, this course is for you!
Receive 12 daily lessons about how to deal with common stressful holiday scenarios such as:
- being triggered by family members
- feeling pressured to keep up with holiday rituals and activities (cards, decorations, parties, gifts)
- not honoring your own needs and ending up exhausted, instead of joyful, by year's end
- dreading or avoiding holiday family gatherings altogether
- feeling obligated rather than grateful
- annual "replay" of old familiar patterns of behavior and conversations
- handling "difficult" people and awkward situations with greater ease