Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.
*What is The Music Within Us?
The Music Within Us is my metaphor for the energy within us, the life force, the power source behind all our creative potential. We each carry a unique vibration within us, a song that is like no other sound in the world. We each have the power to create lasting resonance in every life we touch, starting with our own. When we finally get quiet enough to feel our own peace, we begin to hear what sings in our own hearts. When we build the strength to begin sharing that song in service to the world, we take on the power of music to heal and transform. Our creativity needs to be nurtured, coaxed, and allowed into being. This takes practice, resilience, and the willingness to listen to our own lives. It also requires an environment that supports the uniqueness of our own process. The Music Within Us encompasses the space we must each learn to honor within ourselves, the tenderness we must learn to express clearly and unapologetically, the practice of stepping into new territory with an attitude of curiosity, and the result of feeling greater peace, joy, freedom, and compassion in our lives.
*Who is Dr. Lisa Chu?
I’m a life coach specializing in Creative Soul Recovery. I’m a musician, bodyworker and artist, weaving together practices I’ve been collecting from around the world during my own odyssey of personal transformation. I’m a relentless learner and recovering perfectionist.
Read more about my offerings here:
Music & Sound Healing
*How can I get involved?
Here’s how you can explore The Music Within Us….
- Sign up to receive my email newsletter in your email inbox – use the handy box above the “Sign me up!” button in the sidebar to the right
- Come to an event – I perform live music, show my art, teach classes, and speak to groups
- Explore life coaching with me – I offer a signature Creative Soul Recovery program, called “Write To Be Free“, and VIP Days/Weekends in Half Moon Bay, California
- Send me an email
- Leave a comment on my blog
- Share this page with a friend (using one of the buttons below)
- Connect with me on Facebook